Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy 2015!

So I know I am super behind! I apologize!! 

Here's to hoping I keep it up better in 2015! :)

The first week back we learned about the season of winter and polar animals. 

We started the week out by making ourselves and making a New Year's Resolution for ourselves! It's always fun to see what the kids come up with! 




For interactive writing, we wrote the penguin facts that we learned through out the week. 



We also learned how to draw penguins! I was really impressed with the way they turned out! 



Of course we had to make some snowmen this week too!




We also did our names in syllables for another snowman.


One of my favorites is always the snowman glyph. They always turn out great! 


We also made some patterned snowflakes. 



Lastly, we graphed our favorite winter activity!









No comments:

Post a Comment